Sunday, June 30, 2013

JLCCW April 2nd order!

Good morning and happy Sunday!

Today I have one of the most exciting orders I've EVER received about two weeks back, my very first JLCCW order AND I was one of the first three to get their April 2nd orders! I was beyond excited, I was one of the first to place their order that morning! I cannot say enough positive things about Jen, her wax, and the love that is clearly poured into each creation that she makes. I love how active she is in her Facebook group page, that she shows pictures of orders as they're done, and the communication that she has. I'm more than happy with my order, I love each and every thine I got, and I can't wait to start melties these beauties! Those of you waiting for your April 2nd orders, I can't wait to see what you got! ;) Here we go! 


Serendipity/Aloha Pineapple/Birthday Cake - Before I get into how AMAZING AS BALLS this smells, I just want to take a moment to rave about how adorable this loaf is!!! This is what I was referring to when I said you can see the love Jen pours into each wax creation. It's stinking BEAUTIFUL! The yellow, purple glitter, rainbow sprinkles, it's just to die for! And it smells DIVINE! I get a perfect balance for all three scents, and they are a match made in heaven! I'll be re-ordering this blend when Jen reopens I think she said around November. It's so far awaaaaaaaay! 


Coconut Bra - This is a popular blend, and I knew I had to check it out! Coconut Bra is a blend of Melonball Fizz and Pina Colada. Another one that smells to DIE FOR! I know now what everyone loves this one! The melonball fizz adds such a great sweetness to the pina colada that is really unique. I love pretty much any melon scent, and this one is tropical and delicious! LOVE!


The Lollipop Guild

Glazed Cinnamon Donut/Zucchini Bread - OMG OMG OMG I cannot express to you how amazing this is other than just completely jumping up and down about it! I'm going to need to get the biggest loaf that Jen offers in this blend once she reopens. The cinnamon is perfect, the blend is spicy but sweet, nice and creamy - just AH-MAZ-INGGGGGGGGG. I could just sit here and smell it on cold sniff all day LOL!

Lavender Vanilla - I've been on the hunt for the perfect lavender vanilla. I've found I don't mind laundry lavender scents, but I do love the herbal ones much more. This is the PERFECT herbal lavender! Another one I'm going to need to order more of when she reopens! It's absolutely perfect. 

Carnival - This is a blend of white cake batter, strawberry crunch, and cotton candy. What a creative blend! Most carnival scents have candy apple and funnel cake in there. This is so sweet and delicious! And unique!

"Dessert"ed Island Cake - Another popular scent I really wanted to try! This is a blend of serendipity, birthday cake, and cupcake. Serendipity is my favorite scent out there, and I LOVE when it's blended with bakery notes! Yet another one I'm going to need to order more of when she reopens shop. I'm telling you, there's not one thing I ordered that I didn't love!



Frosted Lime Cupcakes/Pink Sugar Cookies - First off I must say how adorable these Autism birds nests are! Love it! This is a blend that I was really excited for, and it was funny because in my swap with Jacqui, she sent me a little loaf in these scent! It was fun that I got to melt it before I got in in my order! The frosted lime cupcakes is the dominant note, but you definitely get the pink sugar cookies as well. This scent is strong as heck on cold sniff and when melted. Yum!

Apple Butterscotch Cake (freebie) - I thought it was so awesome that Jen was including a sneak peak product to share with us! I was originally not going to show this in this post as to not ruin the surprise, but I saw so many people showing them on Facebook so I thought what the heck! Jamie's Tiara Cakes are so cute as well! I LOVE her butterscotch cake scent as well, it's seriously drool-worthy! Rich in scent, I love how crisp the apple notes are as well! 


So cute!


Freebies

Cotton Candy - Who doesn't love a good cotton candy scent? This one is really yum! Most of the time this scent is very light on cold throw, but this was stronger. Great for blending!

Blueberry Cheesecake - This is by far the stronger of the two blueberry scents for sure! I don't get much of the cheesecake in here to be honest since the blueberry is so strong,  but who cares when it smells this good?! Smells like blueberry candy to me!

Blueberry Confetti Cake - This is fantastic! The blueberry is light in this one, but the confetti cake scent adds a creaminess to it. Mouth-watering.

Snuggle Baby - This is the lone thing that I just cannot get on board with. This is a straight up baby powder scent, and since I can't even stand baby powder deodorant, there's no way I could ever melt this one. Sorry Jen!


I hope you all enjoyed and have a great day!
<3 Dana



2 comments:

  1. Her wax is super cute! Can't wait to hear how the serendipity/aloha pineapple/birthday cake smells melted. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. JLCCW makes such cute and pretty wax! I think I got lavender vanilla in my order...your stuff has gotten me excited for my order! Love all your scent picks!

    ReplyDelete