Thursday, June 27, 2013

The Bathing Garden haul #5

Hello again! 

Today I have the very last TBG wax order (I placed a sugar scrub order a week back, I'm in LOVE!) for the summer on my wax ban. I only ordered three clam shells and I got one free. I love Shannon's wax so much, and I have so much I haven't even started to melt one cube of yet! This wax ban really is helping me get through my wax. Here's my teeny order:


Good Morning: Holy crapola! This is by FAR the strongest coffee scent I have in my collection, and trust me I have a lot! SO AMAZING! This scent is actually the reason I chose to place this small order in the first place. I cannot wait to melt this on a Saturday morning!

Marshmallow Frosted Mango Tangerine: I've been desperately trying to find a tangerine/orange scent that I like, and I think this is the one! It's so creamy and sweet, like a dreamcicle. Really nice!


So pretty!


Serendipity Cream Pie: Of course I couldn't not order a clam shell of my favorite TBG scent! I have three clam shells of this scent now LOL! Can't get enough!

Strawberry Cheesecake (freebie): I love this scent so I'm excited that this was my freebie! 

She also included two little baggies of embeds as well, one smells like Honey I Washed The Kids and one smells like raspberry. 


Such beautiful creations!

Have a great day!
<3 Dana


1 comment:

  1. I got my TBG order yesterday, the first time trying Shannon's stuff, and it's all so gorgeous! Can't wait to melt it.

    ReplyDelete