Saturday, June 8, 2013

Up The Creek haul

Hello again!

Today I have a new to me vendor to share, Up The Creek Scents to share! Now I know, I know, I'm not ordering from any new vendors for the rest of the summer, but I had already placed a few orders prior to me making that decision. I had heard so much buzz about Shannon's wax, and now I know what it's all about! She's currently closed, but once she opens checker her out! She's sweet as can be, great customer service, and great prices! Here's what I got! 



Watermelon Punch (brittle) - Wowza, this is a great watermelon scent! Smells just like watermelon Laffy Taffy or Bubblicious to me. So sweet and mouth watering, I cannot wait to melt this one!

Coco Mango (brittle) - I wanted to  try to get more tropical scents in my stash, so I picked up this one. I like this one, but I'm not sure I love it quite yet. I love the coconut note, but I can't put my finger on the mango yet. I gave some to a friend and she loved it, so I can't wait to see what the fuss is about. 


Peppermint Mallow Serendipity Bread (brittle) - Oh my goodness I'm so exited over both of these serendipity bread blends! This one is so amazing! You get the bread note, (not yeast-y!) serendipity, and the peppermint notes in perfect harmony. I would have never though of this blend, and I can't believe more vendors don't offer this. I'm in LOVE!

Lemon Marshmallow Serendipity Bread (scoopable) - This is my hands down favorite of the order and it's the most amazing blend! Lemon bread is a favorite scent from any vendor, really, adding the lightness of marshmallow and serendipity just make this a match made in Heaven. I cannot wait til this bad boy cures. Note: This scoopable is really hard. I don't care since it'll all melt the same, but it's not a soft wax at all. Who cares when something smells this good though, right?!


Vanilla Bean Noel (freebie) - This one is pretty self explanatory, but who can get enough of VBN?!

Berry Zucchini Noel Bread (freebie) - This is a really yummy blend here! For the berry notes I get more of a blueberry scent, which is so yum! Shannon's zucchini scent is nice and creamy as well. I really enjoy this!

Anyone else place an order?
<3 Dana


1 comment:

  1. Great order. Her VBN smells sooooooooooo freaking good, I got that as a sample in my order, too! I LOVED her peppermint mallow serendipity bread AND the lemon marshmallow serendipity bread, and I don't even like bread scents! This is definitely a great vendor!

    ReplyDelete