Sunday, June 23, 2013

Niki's Wax haul #2

We meet again!

Today I have an amazing vendor to share once again, Niki's Wax! Tonya as recently become one of my top five vendors out there right now. This is my second order and I was also in her RR recently. I have quite the good amout of her wax now! This order, to no ones fault but my own, was so frustrating. I'm a new manager at my work, and her Etsy shop restocked while I was at work - which is fine, but everything seemed to wrong right when I was trying to order. I kept getting pulled away, and as a result two more scoopables that I wanted BADLY got bought out of my cart. WHICH brings me to to gripes that I have. First off - that's one thing I hate about Etsy. I think if something's in your cart, it should hold for a half hour or whatever, like Carol's site does. Second, there was someone I saw who was about to order six of the twelve scoopables that Tonya made. That's really unfair when there's a small amount available, I think there should have been a limit. Never the less, I got really upset and didn't end up placing the large order I had originally planned. Which was a shame since it was one of the only orders I could place while on my wax ban. 

END VENT. Sorry. :P Here's what I did snag!



Butterbeer: As a Harry Potter fanatic, I knew I had to nab these two! Butterbeer is a blend of buttercream vanilla, butter, rum, cinnamon, nutmeg, and clove. Really, smooth, creamy, and YUM! 

Every Flavor Beans: This is probably my favorite of my order! Smells just like a freshly opened bag of the most amazing jelly beans in the world. STROOOOOOONG, too! I cannot express how amazing this one smells. No wonder this was the first bag of tarts to sell out in her shop!


Green Apple Wow!: This is a hands down favorite of mine from Tonya, and even though I already have a twin pack of these chunks I knew I needed more so I ask her to make this again. ;) This is a blend of blue cotton candy and green apple for the chunks and vanilla overpour. Simply amazing.

Smells The Rainbow: This is such a unique idea! The overpour is vanilla, and each chunk is a different scent and color! Here's the fruity scents: strawberry, satsuma, lemon, lime, blueberry, and grape. So cool!


Close ups of these beautiful creations!


Lavender Peppermint Scoopable: This is the lone scoopable that wasn't stolen out of my cart. It's pretty awesome though, so I'm glad I love the only one I got! I enjoy Tonya's lavender and blended with peppermint. this is a perfect bedtime blend! I can't wait for this one to cure! 


Her scoopable wax is so nice and soft!


Freebies

Bahama Fizz: A really great tropical scent, and really pretty little square tarts! I got a tropical coconut note, with pineapple and other fruit notes. This is one great summer scent!

Blackberry Fizz: I've found that I really enjoy blackberry scents, and this one is really nice! Really perfect, sweet, yet tart blend that is really awesome! I'll need to order this in the future!

Strawberry Margarita: Who wouldn't love this scent?! I love everything strawberry, and this is a home run from Tonya! Smells exactly like a strawberry margarita, indeed!

Anyone else order?
<3 Dana



3 comments:

  1. Hey! I hear ya on the etsy cart frustrations. I had a similar issue with Sugar & Spice even though they aren't etsy. I actually had a zen moment after the frustration and forced myself to get calm and realize there will be a next time. But still, I get it.
    Niki's Wax is now on my list of vendors to try! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That scoopable wax looks nice! I have to try this vendor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing order!! The Every Flavor Beans scent almost sent me over the edge into ordering LOL. I can't wait to melt the Niki's Wax that you've sent me, her stuff looks and smells awesome!

    ReplyDelete