Wednesday, June 19, 2013

CFTKR haul #7

Hello again!

Today I have my highly anticipated order from Carol's last reopening! I had plotted this order for a while, and I even placed a teeny second order for ones that I missed. I love Carol's wax so much, she has been and will always be one of my favorite vendors out there! I didn't get everything I wanted, I still have a big wish list for my next order, but I love what I ordered and I'm grateful that I got some of the amazing things I did! Here we go!



Coconut Strawberry Cake: A favorite from this order for SURE! I love pretty much any strawberry scent from Carol. Her strawberry blends are to die for and this one is no exception! So amazing, people! You get her perfect strawberry blended with the perfect amount of coconut cake. Seriously amazing! 

Pistachio Ice Cream: This one is really light on cold throw, but Carol's wax is parafin so I'm not going to go jumping to conclusions here. I have tarts from her that are the same way, and they melt just fine. I've been crazy into pistachio scents lately. 

Blue Hawaiian: IT'S FINALLY MIIIIIIIIINE! I've been obsessed with blue Hawaiian scents lately, and I had been hoarding my sampled for this for months. I finally scored a bag! It has been instantly sold out the last three times I ordered, so I was ecstatic! So amazing, and a cult classic for wax lovers.


Snickers Coffee Blend: I've heard amazing things about Carol's coffee blends, so I knew I had to try some. This is a great snickers coffee blend indeed! Nutty and smooth coffee scent. 

Coffee Ice Cream: Another favorite of this order! This is PERFECT! You get the strong coffee scent that I love (a true coffee scent if you know what I mean!) blended with the creaminess of ice cream. Drool worthy! I can see myself reordering this again and again and again!

Iced Sugar Cookie: I adore Carol's cookie scents, so I really wanted to try this one! Nice, creamy sugar cookie scent that I really enjoy. Really good!


Serendipity Noel: This is one of my favorite serendipity blends of Carol! Which is saying a lot since I really do love them all! I had been waiting to score a big bag of this and I'm so happy I did! Serendipity and VBN are a match made in Heaven! If you don't have this one yet, you NEED it!

Jelly Filled Sugar Cookie (freebie): This just jumped onto my "MUST ORDER WITH OUT A DOUBT" wish list for my next order. This is awesome! You get Carol's famous sugar cookie blended with jelly fruit filling. I get almost a wildberry mouse scent? In love. I'll be hoarding this till I get more for sure!

Country Chic (freebie): This is a B&BW type, but I'm just not feeling it. A bit too perfume-y for my nose. I'll pass this along though, I'm sure someone else with love this one.

Pink Fruity & Bright Type (freebie): I'm not sure what this is a dupe of, but I'm unsure of this one as well due to it's perfume-y note. I think I'll pass this one on as well.


Banana Split (freebie): I have Banana Split from FP and I love it, so I was excited to see this one in there! Really yummy banana blend! 

Watermelon Jolly Rancher (freebie): I mean, come on, who doesn't love a good Jolly Rancher scent?! Make is watermelon and I'm sold. Mouth watering and GREAT!

Lemon Lime (freebie): Can't go wrong with these two blended together. Almost a clean lemon/lime scent?


Hawaiian Rainbow Cake (freebie): I almost ordered this one in this order. This one is pretty nice, but I wouldn't say I love it on cold throw. Good, just don't love. I'm excited to melt this though to see what I think!

Banana Berry Crush (freebie): Another awesome sample, this is a blend dominant in banana. You get a hint of berry in there, but mostly banana. A candy banana! Really great!

Cherry Marshmallow Crumble Cake (freebie): I'm not big into cherry scents, so I sent this is someone who really loves them! 

I'll be back soon with my little follow-up order!
<3 Dana


No comments:

Post a Comment