Thursday, June 6, 2013

Sugar & Spice Gourmet Soy Candles haul(s) #2 & #3

We meet again!

Today I have my second and third hauls from Sugar & Spice Gourmet Soy Candles to share! I LOVE Shanna's wax, but ever since she went RTS only, it's been such a rat race for her wax that I find it easy to take a step back, let the craziness ensue, and see what's left over. These times I really lucked out! I found some great scents, those of which most were the last of. I had thought I ordered two Pina Colada's but I didn't recheck my order when I hit submit. I emailed Shanna as to how to add them on, and she was so kind enough to add them on as my freebies! Thank you, Shanna! Here's what I got - 



Wildberry Mousse Fluff Cake: I think I'm one of the only people out there who just doesn't like wildberry mousse scents. I WANT to like these scents, so I've always been trying them out from one vendor here & there with little to no luck. My persistence paid off - I LOVE THIS ONE! The creamy, light bakery notes in here is what I think really makes it. I'm in love. I'll be getting more wildberry mousse from Shanna in the future for sure!

Pineapple Peach Margarita: YUM! I get the peach and pineapple blended perfectly together in this one! So good! 


Strawberry Pina Colada: Really yum strawberry scent, but I don't get any pina colada on cold sniff, just strawberry. I hope it will come out more, I love me some pina colada scents!

Summer Fresh: Another favorite from this order! This is a blend of watermelon, lemonade, and tomato leaf. AKA pure amazing-ness! This really is an insanely fresh scent as the name suggests. I cannot wait to melt this one, but I may be hoarding it until I get more. Really, really, really great!


Cotton Candy: Who can go wrong with a nice cotton candy scent? This one is a little light on cold sniff, but most cotton candy scents can be. 

Lollipop Cake: I wasn't sure if I was going to like lollipop bakery scents the first time I got one from BSF, but they really aren't too sweet! I mean they are REALLY, REALLY sweet, but in a really great way I now realize. I like this one a lot!


Pina Colada x 2 (freebies): I can smell the summer getting here in the air in Virginia Beach, so I've just been gravitating toward pineapple/pina colada scents. These smell SO GOOD, I'm so glad I have two! 


Lavender Peppermint Sugar Cookie Dough Bread - Yum, yum, yum, yum, yum! I love this scent from any vendor really, and this is a great version! Cannot wait to melt this at bedtime!

Pink Noel - Who can go wrong with pink sugar and vanilla bean noel?! Shanna's PS is STRONG and fantastic - I'm in love with this, one of the best I've smelled! I hope I can snag more when she reopens in the fall. I might be hoarding this until then. :P


Cinnabun Ice Cream - I was so excited about this one and I had all the reason to be! THIS. IS. AMAAAAAAAAZING. The best cinnabun scent I've smelled yet, I'm going to cry when this is gone. It's perfect. LOOOOVE!!!

Pineapple Strawberry Cake - This one's pretty good, but not exactly a favorite. The strawberry is the dominant note, but I do smell a little pineapple  in there. I'll let this cure to see if it comes out more.


Heavenly Honeydew - Another favorite right here! I don't have a lot of honeydew scents, and I had heard in a YouTube video how good this was. IT IIIIIIIS! This is just amazing - and strong! I could smell this scent shot alone when I opened the box. So juicy! Love!

Strawberry Serendipity - This is a favorite blend of mine from any vendor and this one is really great!


Herbal Essences - I just knew that I had to have this one! I've been using Herbal Essence since I was a teenager and this smells just like the original bottles. Really great!

Strawberry Banana Cream Pie - I had melted another strawberry banana scent from Shanna, and this one is just as great! She has amazing banana anything! 


I can't wait until Shanna restocks this fall!
<3 Dana


2 comments:

  1. I love Sugar & Spice too! I am so sad she no longer does custom scents. You got some good scents though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sugar & Spice is amazing, Shanna makes great wax! You got some awesome stuff and it's insane how accurate the Herbal Essences shampoo smells!

    ReplyDelete