Monday, June 17, 2013

Crabby Candle Co/Dutch Candle Co Round Robin

Hello again!

Today I have another vendor RR to share, and this time it was hosted by John, the owner of Crabby Candle Co/Dutch Candle Co. There were I think 5 or 6 boxes going around between about eighteen girls, and I was first up for box #3! I don't show my put backs for RR's since it's done and over, so let's take a took at what I took out, shall we? *Note: Jeff has been getting into wax more lately, and helped pick out some of these. I'll let you know which ones are his :P*


1 ounce scent shots

Citrus Bubblegum: A really unique blend, I've never seen this from any other vendor! It smells so sweet and awesome, I get the realistic bubblegum scent in there along with a nice citrus note. Really fun!

Blue Lime: I mostly get a crazy strong, almost sickeningly sweet lime note in here, but not much of anything else. I wonder if the blue is supposed to be blue sugar? I was intrigued so I had to snag this one.

Pink Peppermint: I didn't avoid snagging the classic go-to scents either. This one is pretty self explanatory. 

Sweet Potato Pie: This is a Jeff pick! This is my first sweet potato pie scent, and I love it! A spicy, sweet bakery scent. Really, really yum!  I can't wait to melt this one!

Lime Bubblegum: Another really unique bubblegum blend I'd never smelled before! Really nice and strong. I love getting introduced to blends that are new to your nose!

Bailey's In Bed: Another Jeff pick! This not only smells like Bailey's Irish creme, but it also smells like a nice, sweet coffee scent as well. This will be a great morning melt!

Raspberry Lemonade: This is one scent I didn't get a chance to snag during Carol's reopening, so I'm happy to have a chance to try it out now! Really tart, fresh, and citrus-y. Yum!

Apple & Clover: I really like apple scents, and this one is really nice! There were a lot of apple scents in the box, so I thought I'd take one.

Serendipity: This is an absolute favorite scent EVER for me, so this was a no brainer! John's serendipity scent is really, really nice!


2 ounce scent shots

Hello, Sugar!: I was really, really excited that this was in the box! I got this as a sample from Carol a while back and fell in love. A nice, sugary lemon scent. Almost clean, mostly bakery. YUM!

Blueberry Cheesecake: This was a Jeff pic! John's blueberry cheesecake is crazy good, crazy strong, and nice and creamy! Bonus? I LOVE the tie dye look to the scent shot!

Fruity Rings: Nothing special to this scent, but you know me and fruit loops scents! I can't get enough! 

Pink Lemon Squares: This is hands down my favorite scent from John, so I was banking it all on there being a 2 ounce scent shot in there! Thank goodness there was! This scent is so perfect and so strong. LOOOOOOVE.


Little Squares

Day At The Spa: I took this box out of the mail with a gift in mind, these clean spa scents aren't really my thing at all.

Adam & Eve: I'm learning that I actually really like blue sugar scents! This is a GREAT blend of pink and blue sugar. LOVE! I need more of these blends for SURE!

Fruity Skittles: John's Skittles scents is simply amazing, it smells just like a freshly opened bag of the famous candy. This one is really, really great!

Apple Mango Tango: Another Jeff pic! I have a sample of this Gain scent from Carol as well and I really enjoy it! Very strong on cold!

Blue Sugar: I need more blue sugar in my life. Plain and simple!

Have a great day!
<3 Dana


No comments:

Post a Comment