Monday, June 3, 2013

Niki's Wax Round Robin!

Good Morning! 

Today I have a really exciting Round Robin to share - a vendor Round Robin for Niki's Wax! I really love Niki's Wax - she's on Etsy and her wax has gotten so popular that everything sells out right away when she stocks! You can imagine my excitement when she announced on her FB group page that she wanted to start a RR box with 3-4 ladies, and I got to be one of them! 

I was the last to get the box before sending it back to Tonya, so that's the reason why I took so much of her wax. Trust me, I put more than enough back into the box that I had to cram it closed! I hope she loves everything she got back, this was a great box and is full of great wax! (note: I took doubles of Green Apple Wow!! & Spring Fling as well. The only wax I sent back to Tonya was a laundry scent. I can't stand them and they make me sneeze!) 


Green Apple Wow!! - I was most excited for this one in the box after seeing YouTuber's Jesse's video of the box (she was first). She's always raving about her apple scent, and said this was amazing! Man was she right! I'm actually melting this right now, it's strong and fantastic! Green Apple Wow!! is a blend of green apple, cotton candy, and I think marshmallow. This chunks are huge (think FP) and half was more then enough. I'm in love with this one and can see myself ordering it again and again and again!

Strawberry Vanilla Cookie - This one is so great - but then again who can go wrong with a strawberry cookie scent?! Such a great vanilla cookie scent in here, nice and creamy. A no-brainer in my book! 

Banana Split - I mean, come on, who can go wrong with this one either?! Her banana scent is crazy strong and so good! I'm thinking the other two scents ar strawberry and vanilla ice cream? I'm melting this one this week for sure! Really mouthwatering.

Lavender Coconut Milk - Tonya's lavender is more of a laundry lavender, but mixed with the coconut milk scent it's really nice and calming! This will be perfect for bedtime. Very soothing!

Spring Fling - This ladies, is my absolute favorite from the bunch! I cannot get over how strong is wax is, and this is crazy strong! The scent?! TO DIE FOR!!! A blend of lime and guava, it is the essential summer scent to me! I need about a dozen more bags of this in the future. A new top scent for sure!


FussAss McGee: Fairy Godmother - This is a beautiful scent shot with a heart embed and glitter. A blend of pink sugar for sure, but I can't pin point what else might be in here. Really soothing and soft.

iheartwax: Banana Bubblegum - This one was meant to be! I had been wanting to try this one since my first order from Audra and I forgot to add it to my last order. It was wax fate since this was waiting for me! So amazing, this is everything I knew and wanted it to be. And strong!

SMT: Caramel Marshmallow Cookie Latte - Let's be real - my love for coffee scents has a mind of it's own. I love them, I need them, I can't get enough of them. This, girls, is almost too amazing for words! Whenever SMT opens , I need to order one of every latte scent they have. So stinkin' good.

SMT: Serendipity/ Blackberry Fizz - Another one I just couldn't resist! I love anything serendipity, and this is the first blend I've smelled with a blackberry scent.

The Bathing Garden: Faerie Bonfire - I jumped for joy like a little girl when I saw this one in the box! (And don't worry, I put in a TBG clam shell to replace this one :p) I had been wanting to try this one for a long time, and I couldn't be happier with this scent! A woodsy, earthy scent. I'm not ordering TBG for at least a month (I have over fifteen I haven't started to even melt yet!) but I'm sure I will be ordering more if she offers it.



Shay'z Scents: Plush Purple Cow - I couldn't resist taking this great grape scent! I haven't ever ordered from Shay'z, they few I have are from swaps/RR's. Yum!

BeuxSavonFrais: Loopy Pink Bread - I get mostly fruit loops and not really too much pink sugar - but this is a really great and strong FL scent. The little gingerbread men are too cute as well!

Sugar Pie Scents: Key Lime Pie - I was exited that there were some tarts from this new vendor in there to try! I'm on a wax ban now till the end of the summer (I have a few exceptions though - and none of them are new to me vendors.) so it was nice to get to grab one. Key Lime Pie is a favorite scent of mine and this was is really nice.

Granny's Kountry Candles: Frog Freckles - For more than one reason, I'm not quite sure why I grabbed this one. I didn't have luck at ALL with the last simmering melt I melted from GKC, but I wanted to give one another shot. I normally don't like citrus scents, but this blend of cranberry and citrus really smelled great to me. We'll see!

What a great RR!

<3 Dana

4 comments:

  1. I'm a little intimidated by these round robins, I'm getting the gist of them by reading posts like this though. Spring Fling? YES please. Niki's Wax is now on my radar, YEA!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really do have to check her out, you'll be impressed I promise!

      Delete
  2. I'm glad the Banana Bubblegum made it all the way to you since you were so excited to try it--I put it in :) I also put in the Serendipity/Blackberry Fizz and the Frog Freckles. I've had pretty good luck with Granny's, so hopefully my Frog Freckles performs for you--I haven't ever tried that exact scent. Enjoy all of the goodies; I know I am! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wax melt gifts I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.

    ReplyDelete