Friday, August 23, 2013

Things I've been loving #1!

Hello, ladies!

Today I'm starting a little something different here on my little blog. With all that I have going on right now, I find it taxing to go into details of each and every item I melt - especially when I've reviewed and melted it before. 

So I thought I'd change it up and show you my favorites that I've been melting and favorites of all kinds in my interests for the past week or so as well! I find this post so much fun, and I hope you do too! Enjoy!


JLCCW: Carnival - Yep, I finally broke into my April order and melted a lollipop! I threw the whole swirl into my 24 watt hot plate and DANG this was so sweet! Right on the border of hurt your teeth sweet, but it never reached the point of being too much - I loved it! Carnival is a blend of cake batter ice cream, strawberry crunch, and cotton candy. It's fantastic, I really want more whenever she reopens....in November from what I hear. This lasted on and off for over two days. 

CFTKR: Coconut Strawberry Cake - I had this sitting untouched in my stash for quite some time until my Facebook/wax pal Nikki said it was amazing! Of course, that night I had to try it for myself! She was right, so awesome! I love Carol's wax in my 24 watt hot plate, so I normally try and stick with that. Lasted my 4-5 hours and it was an amazing scent indeed! If you're a fan of Carol's strawberry scents like I am, YOU NEED THIS ONE!

Butterfly Lane: Pink Wildberry Bread - Yup, thanks to this amazing scent I'll be blending this scent from other vendors from now on! IT'S FREAKING AMAZING, PEOPLE! I've been back on my pink sugar kick lately, adding the sweetness of the wildberry and the bakery note - it's perfection. This is my first and only tart from Butterfly Lane and I'm very impressed. Melted in my 18 watt and it lasted through the night and into the next day.

HHS: Iced Lemon Cookies - I've heard people rave about this scent, and I finally got around to breaking in my scallops of it! It's so dang GOOD! One tart wasn't really enough, but two in my 24 watt hot plate was great! I adore lemon bakery scents so much, and this is now on my top five list! Lasted about 7 hours if I remember correctly. 


What I've been smellin' like lately

Sexy Girlfriend tanning lotion: I've starting going tanning for the first time in nine years for my wedding next month, so it was time to invest in a nice new tanning lotion! I love that this one doesn't smell like your usual tanning lotion, and it works really well.

Hawaiian Tropic Lime Coolada After Sun Moisturizer: I've gotten a little pink while tanning, and this is just perfect for soothing it afterwards. Smells amazing too!

B&BW: Cucumber Melon Lotion: Such a fresh, classic scent. I've been loving it lately!

Victoria's Secret: Wild At Heart body spray: I've recently rediscovered VS's body scents again and this is my favorite for sure! 

G perfume: I forgot how much I love this scent! Too bad it's almost empty! I'd love another bottle in the future.


Jewelry I've Been reaching for lately!

Simply Vera by Vera Wang Earrings 

Wrap stud bracelet from Target 

Neon necklace from Claire's 


What's been on my nails lately!

Face Of Australia Barbados collection - Bright Lights, Pink City

Revlon Colorstay - Rainforest

China Glaze OMG collection - IDK

Nails Inc - Baker Street


I'm addicted to all things lip products and I switch them out frequently in my purse. Here' what been in there lately!

Lip Smackers - Watermelon

Cherry Blossom Lip Balm

Stila Lip gloss pot in Baie

Nivea A Touch Of Milk And Honey 

NYX lip gloss in Beautiful


This is just kinda of silly, but I wanted to show you these since they're delicious and I finished a whole box! 

Have a great weekend, all!
<3 Dana


2 comments:

  1. Must. Get. My. Hands. On. Some. COCONUTSTRAWBERRYCAAAAKE. And damn, those NutriGrain bars look mighty good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That jewelry is fabulous, wow! I love that spiky necklace! The Simply Vera by Vera Wang Earrings are stunning. Also, those yogurt bars sound amazing. Yum! I love the Nivea milk and honey chap stick, it's not super gloopy or overly sweet.

    ReplyDelete