Monday, August 19, 2013

Recent hauls!

Hello there again!

Today I have a post made up of all the little hauls I've been making lately. I haven't placed any large orders lately since I'm trying to melt through what I need to in my stash to get ready for the transition into Fall. I haven't grabbed some things here and there, though! Let me share - 


The Bathing Garden Boo Berry x2: I know Shannon has her Scare and Snow collection in her recent openings, but I'm holding off until I'm ready to start stocking up on more Fall scents. I couldn't resist this though! And of course I had to get two!


The Bathing Garden Cheshire Cat & Lemon Cheesecake (freebie)


I was at Walmart and although they didn't have the new Better Home and Gardens Fall scents yet, they did have the new Scentsationals! These are the ones I ended up snagging. They smell SO GOOD!

Sugared Pecan Pumpkin, Spiced Cranberries, & Apple Bobbin'


I recently bough a SMT destash from my Facebook pal Michelle and I was so excited when these bad boys arrived! They all smell to DIE FOR!

Raspberry Chocolate Truffles x2


Campfire Dessert x2


Fruity Pebbles Sticky Marshmallow x2


Lemon Cheesecake Sticky Marshmallow
Lemon Bread Sticky Marshmallow
Lemon Bread Vanilla Cake Pops


Of course I had to grab a few new Front Porch scents!

Celtic Pumpkin Noel & Caramel Sticky Buns
Pumpkin Roll
Loopy Grape Peppermints


Every time Carol opens, it's always the busiest day of work for me (truck day) and I can never sneak away long enough to place a substantial order. I was focusing on getting her jelly donut blends, so here's what I got!

Jelly Filled Twinkies (8 ounce)
Jelly Filled Zucchini Donuts (4 ounce)
Jelly Filled Sugar Cookie (4 ounce)


Here's the freebies Carol sent me!

Marshmallow Filled Jelly Donuts
Kettle Corn
Candy Corn Buttercream
Toasted Marshmallow Twinkies
Danish Butter Cookie

Have a great day!
<3 Dana



1 comment:

  1. Jelly donuttttttt. And Michelle is awesome x 4653325766!

    ReplyDelete