Sunday, August 11, 2013

Beauty Empties #2

Hey there!

Today I have my second addition of my beauty empties. These are some of my favorite YouTube videos to watch, and it's fun to have these as a reference on my blog for when I need to remember if I enjoyed something. This past month was full of more hits than misses. Let's check it out!


Venus Spa Breeze razors - I wanted to try these since they have the shaving gel already on them, but I don't really like them. I'm using the second one now, and one of the strips fell completely off. I  think I'll stick to razors and shaving gel from now on.

Nivea Touch Of Bliss shower gel - This smelled so juicy! YUM! Loved this one! I use both shower gel and bar soap, but I'm really picky with scents for shower gels. I think they discontinued this one. Bummer.

Organix Coconut Milk Conditioner - I've bought this a couple times and it's really nice. Smells so good!

up & up make up remover cleansing towelettes - These were recommended in Jesse's empties video so of course I had to try them! They work pretty great- I'll be buying more for sure! 


Vidal Sassoon Moisture shampoo & conditioner samples - I love this combo so much that I went and bought the big bottles last week! Makes my hair so freaking soft. LOVE!

B&BW Sweet Pea travel size lotion - I'm not the biggest Sweet Pea fan, but it's nice every once in a while. Wouldn't buy a big bottle or anything.

B&BW Apple Blosson Citrus travel size lotion - I think I bought this last summer and I love this scent! Wish I would have gotten a large bottle!

Sephora Shimmering body wash - It's almost embarrassing to say how old this is. Let's just say it's so old that I can't tell you the last time I saw this in store. ANYWAY, this is a travel size of a super glittery shower gel in a lavender, woods-y scent. I still have the body butter that I'm hoarding as well.


The Bathing Garden Sugared Pie Crust body scrub - Yep, I am officially a true believer in Shannon's body scrubs! THEY'RE AMAZING! The next time she restocks more, I'm all over it. Not too rough, foams up really nice, and leaves my skin so moisturized. I love using these before I shave my legs. IN LOVE.

Sarah McNamara Miracle Skin Transformer - I got this as a freebie at Sephora and I think I got two uses out of this little packet. It's a really matte, but not drying BBcream type product. I really like it, but I don't want to know how much a full-size costs!

Scrubtastically Sinful Aragon Oil Sherbet Soap - This was a free sample that Danielle sent me, but I unfortunately wasn't impressed with it. It didn't lather at all. I had them in my soap dish on my sink and after about a week I ended up pitching them. The smelled yummy at least!

Neutrogena Ulta Gentle Facial Cleanser - I love any facial cleanser that's really gentle on my skin. My face skin is insanely dry, even in the summer. If I skip eye cream or use face scrub, I get dry patches on my face. I really like this one though! Foams up really nice. I would buy this for sure. Right now I'm using Cerave though, and it's a huge bottle!

Essie Apricot Cuticle Oil - I got this as a free sample from Target.com, and as nice as this was - NOTHING compares to my beloved Lush Lemony Flutter. It's my holy grail of nail care and I'll use it as long as they keep making it!

Lemon Drop Soap - This is a soap that's actually made by my friends mom! She just started making her own and she's been giving me free samples to try. This one not only lathers up AMAZING, but smells like fresh lemons! I love this soap so much, I can't wait to try what else I have!

CVS brand eye cream - This is CVS's brand of an Olay eyecream and it was really nice! I'm so sad CVS stopped making most of their Olay versions, they all worked pretty great. I'm using a Garnier one right now that's pretty nice. 

Vincent Skin Care face wash - I got this little sample in my Birchbox and it was pretty good. Smelled really fresh. 

Have a nice Sunday, girls!
<3 Dana

3 comments:

  1. Very nice post! I love seeing empties like this, it gives me ideas for the future! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! So glad you liked the Up&Up wipes! I love those Venus razors... different strokes, right? Anyway, great job using stuff up! I was thinking to myself I would try that Nivea shower gel, then I read it's probably discontinued :/ Boo! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love reading about the empties! Thank you for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete