Monday, September 2, 2013

Recent hauls!

Hey there, ladies!

I hope everyone's holiday weekend went well! I went to a few cookouts, and did wedding stuff with the fiance. I cannot believe my wedding is less than three weeks away! CRAZY! Today I have my hauls to share from the last week or two. Some really great wax mail for sure! Here's what I got!


MY LASTING SCENT ORDER CAME! This was a long awaited order for me and I love EACH AND EVERY scent that I got! SO AMAZING!

Pumpkin Filled Twinkies (freebie - to die for!)
Caramel Layered Torte
Sugar Cookie Royale
Rocky Road Donuts


Jungle Juice
White Nectarine Pink Coral
Sugar Berry Lemonade


Berry Parfait
Blue Pop
Rootbeer Float (!!!)
Berry Fudge Glaze


Yankee was having their $1 tart sale, so I grabbed only a few and some car fresheners. Here's what I snagged:

Pumpkin Pie
Pumpkin Apple
Blueberry Scone
Caramel Pecan Pie
Banana Nut Bread


Front Porch

Apple Cider Caramel
Candy Cane
Blueberry Sugar Cookie Hotcakes (OMG!)


Small Ava's haul - I won't lie. I ordered them mostly because of the cute shapes! (and yes, the big ghosts eye melted off :/)

Oak Barrel Cider Bread
Sweet Potato & Brown Sugar
Harvest Spice


I found the rest of the new Fall Wal-Mart scents that I wanted!

Scentsationals: Pumpkin Spice

Better Homes and Garden:
Brownie Pecan Pie (SO GOOD.)
Farm Apple Pumpkin
Spiced Pumpkin Pie
A Thankful Harvest

Have a great Labor Day!
<3 Dana


3 comments:

  1. Love the new blog design! That Brownie Pecan Pie does smell SO good, it's one of my favorites from BHG that I've seen for fall so far.

    3 WEEKS! Excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PUMPKIN FILLED TWINKIES!!!! omg. i need some of those ava's pumpkins :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LSC's rootbeer float is AMAZING, omG! It's so good! White Nectarine Pink Coral and Pumpkin Twinkies sound like winners, can't wait to hear what you think about them!

    Cute ghosts, even the one with no eyes!

    ReplyDelete