Monday, August 12, 2013

Beads and Scents haul!

Hello again!

Today I'm very excited for this haul - it's from Beads and Scents from the lovely Jesse! I've been obsessed with New Orleans and Louisiana every since I was a little girl. I have an uncle there and I've always wanted to live there since I visited in high school. Just how obsessed am I?! My fiance and I are going there for our honeymoon next month! We're staying right in the French Quarter, two blocks away from Bourbon Street. I'm so excited!!! So you could imagine my excitement when Jesse announced she was making a New Orleans themed wax collection and company! I placed a teeny order for my first - here's what I got! 

*Note* It's been very hot and humid in both Louisiana and here in Virginia Beach, so I know things look a little melted. Hey, who cares when things smell so dang good?!


Cream Cheese King Cake - Oh, this one is so great! I love the blend of cream cheese and cinnamon rolls - right up my alley! This one get those most melt-y in the mail, so this is repackaged. I love the yellow/purple color blocks! I cannot wait to melt these bad boys. 

*Notes* I love how Jesse and her boyfriend Stephen include Mardi Gras beads and a ten percent off discount code! They're also offering 20% off custom orders now through Friday this week! :)


Bourbon Street Hurricane - I love this color combo so much! Orange and lime chunks with passion fruit over pour. The combo of these fruits blend into such a great combo. 

Crescent City Quencher - I've been really into watermelon scents lately, so this was a no-brainer! This is such a JUICY watermelon scent, I LOVE it! The addition of lemonade chunks to the watermelon over pour just adds to the juiciness. YUM!

Midnight Street Sweep - Another no-brainer for me. Who doesn't love lavender and peppermint chunks with birthday cake over pour? What a perfect nighttime/ bedtime scent!  


Strawberry Bahama Fizz (freebie) - This one is self explanatory! Nice tropical strawberry scent.

Summertime In New Orleans (freebies) - Oh HOT DAMN I need more of this! I love green apple scents, and the addition of coconut makes me wanna eat this LOL! LOVE!

Hand Grenade - Orange Sherbet and frozen margarita?! Don't mind if I do! This is a little lighter on cold throw, but I can't wait to melt this one. I need to drink a few of these in New Orleans!

Well that's it for that order! CONGRATS, JESSE!
<3 Dana


2 comments:

  1. Summertime in New Orleans ..what!? That scent sounds perfect right now! I'm having an apple moment myself lately.

    So excited for your wedding and honeymoon--it'll be here before you know it!

    I would love to see your New Orleans pics when you return home, I hope you post a few :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited for you to take pictures during your honeymoon! YAY!! :)

    Crescent City Quencher sounds great! :)

    ReplyDelete