Thursday, August 1, 2013

Wax storage, polish storage, and perfume collection!

Hello there!

I know this is a late post, but I though this would be so much fun to share! I love seeing other's wax collection/stashes - so I thought it'd be fun to share my mine! I know it's not much at all compared to others, but it's the right size for me so that I don't feel overwhelmed! I dove head first into wax and spent and INSANE amount of my money starting back in February, so it feels nice to enjoy the wax that I have place orders here and there from my favorite vendors! 

I have my drawers set up as the following:

- Pistachio/lavender/peppermint/bedtime blends
- Pink sugar and fruit loop blends
- Banana/apple/pumpkin blends

- Berry's! (strawberry's, blueberry's, blackberry's - you get the drift!)
- All other fruit scents and jelly donut scents
- Misc scents that don't fit into other drawers (tea, candy, drink scents to name a few)

- Bakery scents (the fullest drawer for sure!)
- Lemon and Lime (the other fullest drawer!)
- Serendipity/blue Hawaiian/tropical scents

It's always fun to share how we organize! :) 



While I was at it, I though I'd share with you my polish collection! I was into polish and nail blogging before I knew anything about wax, so this is my first true love! I have all of the polishes I want to make sure I wear before Summer's over on top of my Helmer/Melmer. Lots of corals, yellows, oranges, and pinks. I love Fall so much, but I love me some bright colored digits!


I've never counted how many bottles I have. I'm almost scared to find out. 


I've been crazy over peachy/coral/pink colors this summer. Here are some faves and some I want to wear soon!


Shimmers, jellies, and yellows, Oh my!


Just for the heck of it I threw in a shot of my current perfume collection. I love smelling great, and I switch up what I wear almost every day!

Have a nice night!
<3 Dana




5 comments:

  1. WAX! want to come and steal you wax. I need to start buying drawers cause the little bins i have are about to tople over

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how organized you are Dana! I stared at your Rosegirls enviously!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love storage and collection posts! Thank you for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful collection and storage! I used to be a polish head too. I have a slightly used Nerd Lacquer in Pining for the Fjords if you would like it. I don't use it and know that she was a popular seller and would like to pass it on to someone who will use it. If you are interested or know someone who is I will give it free of charge :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg that would be so amazing! Shoot me an email =) danadohanyos@yahoo.com

      Delete