Monday, July 22, 2013

Rosegirls haul #2

Hello again there!

Today I have my collective haul #2 for Rosegirls to share with you! I say collective because I ordered the bags on my own and Jacqui and I split two pies, which she sent to me recently. I cannot wait for them to reopen, I think I'm getting another sampler this time around and a couple of bags as well. Their wax is so addictive and I love seeing everyone's blends that they come up with! Here's what I got!


Serendipity Swizzle Sticks - These are such pretty chunks, I love em! Serendipity is probable one of my top three scents EVER, so I knew I wanted to get a whole bag of this one! So good, I love their serendipity. 

Sunny Days - A STRONG blend of strawberry and satsuma, I LOVE this one! Such a perfect summery fruit blend! I got gotten a chunk in my sampler and fell in love. I think the name fits this one perfectly. ;)

Strawberry Cereal Killer - I couldn't go wrong with this blend - I love strawberry and I love fruit loops (cereal killer)! I will say that this is very different from the chunk I had had a sample of. The one I had was more cereal killer and this one is more strawberry. Funny thing is, I think I like this version better!


Onto my very first pies!


Strawberry Jam, Sweet Lemon Confection, & Monster Cookie - Oh yea, this is freaking awesome! When Jacqui sent me my halves I couldn't stop sniffing this one LOL! Such a fresh bakery scent with the strawberry and lemon together. Reminds me of strawberry lemonade and cookies for a picnic! I'm so glad this is the blend we landed on, it's great!

Wackadoodle - This is a RG custom blend of Monster Cookie and Royal Sugar Cookies. Nothing beats a great cookie/bakery scent! I think this will be perfect for both blending and melting it on it's own! 



Circus Concession (freebie) - Who can go wrong with these kinds of scents?! I think this is your typical blend of cotton candy, candy apple, and funnel cake? I might be missing something or adding something that's not really in there LOL! This must be a new blend, I don't see the scent description on their Facebook page. Either way, it's great. 

Sandra Dee (freebie) - I was so happy to see this one in there since I almost ordered a bag! This is a blend of peaches and strawberry and it's so fresh and yummy! I'll be hoarding this one to melt for sure!


Now I never win anything or get chosen for anything. EVER. So when Jenny messaged me on Facebook that they were choosing random orders to include new tester scents in and they had chosen my order, I did a happy dance! I cannot wait to start melting these bad boys!

Ice Cream Scoop Bread - Was probably the most excited about this one! THIS SMELLS SO GOOOOOOOOOD! I love this scent in general, and their's is just really, really great!

Pistachio Dream Cake - I can never  get enough pistachio scents so this is more than welcome in my wax collection! Really nice and smooth, I'll enjoy melting this one!

Blonde Moment - This scent became a favorite of mine from any vendor this summer, so more is always welcome! This one is nice and strong!

Berry Flirt - This is a lighter berry scent, but it's nice. Don't say I love it, but you never know until you melt it!

Have a great day, all!
<3 Dana

4 comments:

  1. MMM! Yummy! I am so eager to try out Rosegirls. Everything looks so amazing from them. I keep seeing that they are opening soon, I just hope I don't miss out on it. Enjoy your goodies and how awesome that you got some cool testers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. May I ask how much their samplers cost?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I CANNOT WAIT for RG to reopen...seriously getting low in my stash! LOL! Strawberry Jam, Sweet Lemon Confection, & Monster Cookie...omg, what a blend! Sounds amazing and I night get a small pie in this. Serendipity swizzle sticks too. OMG, broke time. lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmmh. wish that i had gotten sunny days!

    ReplyDelete