Tuesday, July 16, 2013

My very first Pics, Petals, and Scents haul!

Good Morning!

I hope you're all doing well today - I'm getting ready to go into work this afternoon, so I thought I'd type up a quick post! 

Today I have my first, and to be honest, probably last order from Pics, Petals, and Scents. I placed this order March 3rd when I had been into wax a mere two weeks maybe? Didn't know a dang thing about blending yet, so I ordered a loaf and pie in basic scents. As much as I like the scents I got, the TAT was just so long. I placed this order March 3rd and received it June 24th. That was just too long for me to be honest. Marcy is the sweetest lady, I just don't plan on ordering from her while is TAT is that long. 


I love the lady bug bags! So cute!


Fruity Rings- Marcy's wax is VERY, VERY soft, so the loaf and pies got a little smooshed in transit. (The smiley face on the left shifted) Who really cares though - it all melts down in the end! I love me a good, classic fruit loops scent - so this is great to have! Really nice scent, I'm going to let this cure for quite a while so I get a nice, strong scent. 


Spiced Crumb Cake - Like I said, I order this when I was brand new to wax. Now I would never have ordered a whole pie without having melted some first. This scent to me isn't at all what I wanted it to be. It smells really good, just not what I really wanted. I get so spicy scent AT ALL, just more of a vanilla sugar cookie scent. I'm really hoping that while it cures with time that will change. 


Freebies! (I love the pink sugar scented rose!)


Watermelon Lemonade - I love watermelon scents so much! This is a nice, tart scent. Really great!

Iced Lemon Cookies - This is a famous scent from Marcy! Who doesn't love a good lemon bakery scent?! Can't wait to melt!

Vanilla Buttercream Waffle Cone - This, ladies, is my favorite thing from the whole dang order! If I ever do order again, I'll be getting a whole loaf in this! Seriously mouth watering!

Raspberry Macaroon - Nice, basic raspberry scent. Very nice!

Have a great Tuesday!
<3 Dana


No comments:

Post a Comment