Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Nancy's RR picks

Hello there!

I am so crazy late on posting, I know! Today I have a round robin I was recently in with a Facebook group. I was the last to get the box, and a great box it was! There was so much great wax in there, thanks again for including me Nancy! Here's what I took out:


CFTKR

Creme Brulee Party Cake: I love creme brulee/brunt cream scents so I knew I had to snag this one! 

Wildberry Mouse Cheesecake: Haha I love how this was spelled on the label! ;P This is one that is now on my wish list for Carol. I used to really dislike wildberry mouse scents, but now I love them!

Glazed Sweet Bread: This is a tricky one, it's not sweet at all! Nice and spicy!

Sweet Berry Zucchini: I've heard nothing but great things about Carol's zucchini blends and this one is amazing!

Pumpkin Caramel Latte: Pumpkin scents are my favorite! I cannot wait until Fall!


Rosegirls

Sweet Lemon Confection/Pink Sugar/Pink Lady: I'd seen this blend raved about in Facebook groups and now I know what all the hype was about! AMAZZZZZZZZZZING!

Purple Cow & Pink Sugar type: Two of my favorite scents in one that I'd never thought of blending.

Blackberry Mocha Cookie: Oh, you know me and my coffee scents. I have no self control with them.

Blue Hawaiian Smoothie: One of my favorite RG scents. I'm so into blue hawaiian scents lately.


Front Porch

Pink Peppermint: What's not to love?!

Strawberry Marshmallow Bread: I've always HATED Angie's strawberry scent, but this one is really great! I was shocked that I love this one!

Iced Cinnamon Rolls: Nice, spicy, bakery goodness.

Lemon Marshmallow: Love this classic!


LCP: Pistachio Pudding Cake: I love a good pistachio scent and this one is nice and strong!

TBG: The Sweetest Thing: I've always wanted to try this one, so I was really excited to see it in here!

Ava's Country Cupboard: Bubblegum Cuppy Cake: I actually saw this one on her site but since I've chilled out ordering wax I passed. Glad I got this one!

PP&S: Lime Fruit Loops w/ raspberry lemonade: Just an amazing blend!


VDC: Apply Butterscotch Banana Cake: I've yet to order from VDC, so I'm always excited to try more!

Can Do Candles: Fruit Loops - Can't go wrong with a great FL scent!

HHS: Granmas Cranberry Zucchini: Who can go wrong with a granma's blend?! Nice and spicy!

S&S: Cinnabun Sugar Cookies: So yum! I love Shann'as Cinnabun scent!


Thanks for stopping by!
<3 Dana

2 comments:

  1. Great stuff Dana! Excited about your melted reviews of these :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent picks! FP's pink peppermint is amazing!

    ReplyDelete