Sunday, July 7, 2013

Country Mamas Candles haul

Hey there! 

Sorry I've been more MIA lately, planning a last minute wedding after moving it up a year (no, I'm not preggers LOL!) working full time, and having a social life can make blogging a little hard at times. 


Today I have my small order from Country Mamas Candles on Etsy from about a month ago to share. Her loaves were only I think eight bucks and they looked beautiful! I got two loaves. At first one of the loaves wasn't very strong, but after a month of curing DANG it's so much stronger now! I'll be starting to melt these soon, so I'll have to let you know what I think! Here's the two I got:


Fruit Smoothie: This is the one that had almost no scent when I first got it, but now it's nice and strong! Smells just like it sounds, a blend of fruits and creaminess. The is the prettiest loaf ever as well! I love the little mini strawberries, orange slices, & banana slices. I've heard mixed reviews on her wax, so I really hope I love these melted since I have so much! 


So gorgeous!


Bubble Gum: Now THIS one was so strong right off the bat! I love bubblegum scents and on cold sniff this is as good as it gets in my opinion! So mouth watering! It's only gotten stronger with time - this will be the first one I cut into for sure! YUM!


Love the glitter and gum balls!


Ambrosia: Another really great, creamy fruity scent. Really nice! 

Grandpa's Garden: I'm insanely picky with florals, so this isn't for me. I passed it along to a new happy home! 

Have a nice night!
<3 Dana


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are so cute. looking for loaves and scoopables. will do more research on her

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love that Fruit Slices loaf! Glad to hear they've gotten stronger with some cure time, you'll have to let us know how they do melted =)

    ReplyDelete