Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Cupcake Candles order #2

Hello again!

So, this post is going to be a little bit of a rant. My first order from Cupcake Candles was really great. Everything I ordered were custom blends, so I knew it would take a while. They all threw really great and smelled amazing. I placed a TEENY order to try her scoopables. It was RTS. RTS! I tacked on only a few tarts and that's it. I ordered this April 30th and didn't receive it until June 12th. I don't mind waiting for my wax, but what I do mind is getting absolutely no communication what-so-ever. It was a TEEEEEENY order with an RTS item! A month and a half? PLEASE. The scoopable was in the wrong kind of plastic container, as was the scoopable sample I received. It's those kind of details that need to be paid attention to. END RANT.

On the positive note, everything does smell absolutely fantastic! I just won't be placing an order again. 


Banana Foster Ice Cream Cake scoopable - I could eat this it smells so dang good! Smells like a banana Runt mixed with ice cream. YUMMMMM! I'm going to have to hurry up and melt this soon though as it's in the wrong plastic.


Serendipity Pink Strawberry Wildberry Scones  (custom blend) - Holy balls I'm so proud of myself for blending this bad boy! It's amazing! I get mostly serendipity and strawberry,  but the other notes are definitely in there!

Frosted Monkey Loops - Who doesn't love a blend of banana and fruit loops?! This one is really great, wish I would have order more than one stinkin' little tart! ;)

Marshmallow Serendipity Fluff - Still love Carol's take on this blend way more, but this is pretty good!


Banana Caramel Cupcake (freebie) - This is another that's good enough to eat! Really rich and creamy! LOVE!

Strawberry Bread Banana Foster Ice Cream Cake scoopable (freebie) - This is another in the wrong type of plastic, so the reason it was sent in a baggie as well is that the oils had eaten through the plastic. Smells good though!

Have a great day! 
<3 Dana


3 comments:

  1. i wanted to order from them when i saw that they were doing scoopables...but when they reopen they will be RTS only.... so maybe not anymore & you arn't the only one that I heard from about the wrong packaging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad the stuff smells good, but it sucks that the TAT was so long. What's going on with these vendors!?! Serendipity Pink Strawberry Wildberry Scones sounds amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a bummer about the plastic. Maybe you can decant it into another jar, glass perhaps?

    ReplyDelete