Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Recent Hauls!

Hello again!

I know I haven't been posting a lot at all, just really in a blogging funk to be honest. But I'd love to show you what I've gotten in hauls lately! Here we go - just a short, sweet, to the point post!


ROSEGIRLS PIE CLUB! Me and my group of wax friends did an amazing pie club together! We also split some muffin lots too, and I went in on the pumpkin blends. Let me just say, everything smells AMAZING and I'm so happy I was able to be a part of this with awesome ladies! Here's the amazing blends!

First up is mine! - Strawberry Jam/Florida Key Lime Pie/Royal Sugar Cookie
Florida Key Lime Pie/Vanilla Ice Cream/Watermelon Slush
Watermelon Slush/Pink Sugar/Warm Vanilla Sugar
Cotton Candy Frosting/Vanilla Ice Cream/Swizzle Sticks


Strawberry Jam/Giligan's Brew/Ice Cream Scoop Bread
Serendipity/Cotton Candy Frosting/Pomegranate
Baked Zucchini Bread/Monster Cookie/Marshmallow Smoothie
Baked Zucchini Bread/Celtic Moonspice/Royal Sugar Cookie


Pumpkin Cupcake/Baked Zucchini Bread/Monster Cookie
Pumpkin Cheesecake/Dunk My Donut/Vanilla Ice Cream
Sweet Pumpkin/Vanilla Wafers/Vanilla Ice Cream
Pumpkin Cupcake/Ice Cream Scoop Bread/Pie Crust


Shay'z Scents 

Pink Eucalyptus
Pink Lavender Supreme
Pink Loops
Minty Pink
Pink Serendipity


Pink Grapefruit
Pink Almond Cake
Pink Toastie Marshmallows

Freebies:
Ghosts
Pink Licorice
Pink Poop
Pink Lemons
Pink Pure Suga


Febreze Pumpkin Harvest candle
Scentsationals Cupcake
Tuscany Candles Christmas Cranberry


Another RAOK from Jacqui! (Did I ever mention how much I freaking love that girl?! <3)

FP: Marshmallow Cream Filled Cake
Cream Filled Cake
Beads N Scents: Cream Cheese King Cake


CFTKR:

Pumpkin Cream Donuts
Apple Flapjacks
Apple Noel
Caramel Cinnamon Latte
Toffee Apple Crunch
Lime Marshmallow Pie


I went a little Front Porch crazy! Here's what I got - 

Chunk in Cream Filled Cake Bread & Cotton Candy Cream Filled Cake
Pumpkin Vanilla (I love the pumpkin shapes!)
single in Cream Filled Cake Ice Cream
Pumpkin Moonspice


Brittle in Marshmallow
12 pack of grubbies in Gingerbread Creme Brulee
Chunk Loaf in Sweet Pine Noel & Peppermint


Caramel Apple Marshmallow
heart shapes in Mac Apple Cookies
Macaroon Shapes in Raspberry Filled Bread

Have a great night! 

<3 Dana






1 comment:

  1. nice! your pie slice sounds like the best. going a little crazy with wax too

    ReplyDelete