Sunday, October 6, 2013

I'm back! My recent hauls! THERE'S A LOT!

I'm back!

My wedding was the most amazing day of my life, and my honeymoon was just the icing on the cake! I miss New Orleans more than anything and I can't wait to go back one day. The culture, the FOOD, the music, the art, everything was fantastic! I got A LOT of wax orders in while I was gone and the week after, so I'd love to share with you everything that I got. Here we go! There's quite a lot, so hang on!


iheartwax My lovely wax bestie Jacqui helped me out so much by ordering for me for the iheartwax restock - it was on my wedding day! THANKS AGAIN, GIRL! 

Pie in Twinkies/Blackberry Berry Jam Butter Cookies/Danish Butter Cookies

Chunks in Pink Fruity Pebbles/Marshmallow Cream


Grubbies in Blonde Moment (THE BEST BLONDE MOMENT I'VE EVER SMELLED.) and Fruity Pebbles Type


Grubbies in Smores Cupcakes, Hello Kitty Shapes in Rice Krispie Treats, and free sample in Serendipity Cream Pie


Up The Creek

Blueberry Pomegranate Smoothie, Zucchini Bread, Strawberry Ice Cream, Funnel Cake Ice Cream, Burnt Sugared Caramel Corn, Confetti Cake

Free samples in Satsuma, Twisted Peppermint, Blue Moon


The Great Pumpkin, Blueberry Zucchini Crunch (LOVE), Pumpkin Apple Butter, Apple Marshmallow Serendipity Bread, Ice Cream Scoop Bread, Sweet Potato & Brown Sugar


Yep, I found wax in New Orleans in the French Market! I literally jumped for joy! The vendor even threw in a free clam shell for me! 

Blueberry Cheesecake, New Orleans Lady (a fig scent), Melon Margarita (AMAZING), King Cake 

I got some Yankee tarts for my birthday from a friend! Witches Brew and Candy Corn


Front Porch

Shaveable wax in Marshmallow Bread Noel (one of my new all time favorite FP scents EVER!), Buttery Gingerbread, Peanut Buttercups


Marshmallow Sampler

Strawberry & Black Raspberry Marshmallow, Orange Mallow Marmalade Bread, Marshmallow Peppermint & Pine, Marshmallow Apple Peel


Single grubbie in Gingerbread Creme Brulee 

The rest of the sampler: Cranberry Marshmallow Noel, Loopy Marshmallow Bread, Banana Buttercream Marshmallow, Marshmallow Cupcakes


Halloween Sampler from Beads & Scents I was so excited for this collection! I actually came up with the blend for The Bone Pile and named it and everything! It's so amazing too! (A blend of pumpkin spice and chocolate.) This whole collection rocks and makes me miss my beloved New Orleans so much!

Frenchman Street Brew (my favorite scent from this sampler!), The Bone Pile x2, Ghosts In The Oaks, Haunted Corn Maze, Krewe Of Boo


Vampire Ball, St. Louis Cemetery, Voodoo doll, The Myrtles, Rougharou, Marie LaVeau


Free samples: Powered Sugar Pineapple, Magazine Street Bakery, Strawberry Lemonade


My ROAK from Jacqui! Thanks again my love! You're the best!

S&S  brittle in Serendipity Coconut Cream Pie, TBG Pink Sand, Scent Appeal Jelly Donut


I found so much fun stuff at Kroger recently! 

Clam shells in Gingerbread House, Peppermint, Lemon Sugar Cookie x 2 (AMAZING!) Frebreze Falling Leaves candle 


Sugar & Spice 

Pumpkin Chocolate Marshmallow Treats x3
Gingerbread Pumpkin Cheesecake Ice Cream (a blend I made!) x3


Butter Brickle Caramel Apple, Butter Brickle Gingerbread, Frosted Zucchini Bread, Mystery freebie (smells like candy apple), Strawberry Banana Zucchini Bread


My CFTKR order! 

4 ounce bags: Plum Pudding, Popcorn Garland, Tinsel, Danish Butter Cookie, Cinnamon Strudel, Toasted Marshmallow


Twinkie shaped cuttable: Blackberry Jam Butter Cookie Filled Twinkie, Cookie Sampler no. 14: Lemon Noel Sugar Cookie, Lemon Pizzlle, Frosted Sugar Cookie, Blackberry Jam Butter Cookie, Italian Cookie Pie, Pizzelle


Freebies: Wildberry Mouse, Leaves, Christmas Snow, Smores Cupcake, Cake Batter Fudge, Vanilla Cupcake Type, Summer Berry Cake, Cinnamon Dolce Latte

Have a great Sunday! <3 Dana

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Dana! What an amazing pile of waxy goodness. I love the names of the Beads & Scents tarts :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful hauls! And nice RAOK from Jacqui! Congrats again on your marriage! :)

    ReplyDelete