Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Hey there, ladies!

It's been so long since I did a favorite melts post, and since I've accumulated SO MUCH over the past month or so, I went through my bin took out only the ones I absolutely loved! I've really missed blogging, and I won't lie - it feels so good not to have a million wedding things to take care of! I HAVE FREE TIME NOW! :) Here's what I've been loving!


LSC: Pink Fruit Loops - Such a classic scent for me and I love this blend from pretty much any vendor! I've starting melting my LSC in my 24 watt hot plate only and they perform so well! This was a great blend!

LSC: Blueberry Muffin - I'm insanely picky when it comes to blueberry scents, but this I loved! I'll need more when I order again! This was a great bakery/blueberry blend. Nice and strong!

CFTKR: Cherry Marshmallow Crumble - I've been CRAZY into cherry scents lately, and this was AMAZING! I was so bummed, I tried to order this during my last order with Carol and it was sold out. Next time!

TDC: Cherry Slushie - Like I said, a cherry kick! This is a great cherry scent with a great effervescent notes! I've been loving my TDC tarts lately, I might need to order again soon.

iheartwax: Pistachio Fluff - One cube from this massive clamshell was crazy strong and lasted forever! This is unlike any other pistachio scent I have, but I love it!


RG: Serendipity Swizzle Sticks - Finally started melted this bag! I love their swizzle sticks scent, it adds such a nice candied sweetness. This was one of the first RG chunks I melted in my Glade warmer!

RG: Wonders of The World - I cannot believe how dumb I am for not ordering a bag of this in my last order. ITS GETTING ORDERED NEXT TIME FO SHO! Rich, creamy, caramel goodness. And STRONG. LOVE!

RG: Blonde Moment - This is simply AMAZING. AH-MAZ-ING. I'm so mad that I didn't order a blend in this for my last order. I left out so many amazing things in my last order. Next time! Blonde Moment has become one of my favorite scents EVER and I am totally getting a loaf in this blended next order. SO STRONG!


CFTKR: Cinnamon Strudel - Holy Hell,how have I gone this long within this scent in my life?! What a strong, amazing, flaky cinnamon scent. I only got a 4 ounce bag and I'm so mad I didn't get two 8 ounce bags! Simply amazing. A year round bakery scent for sure.

CFTKR: Wildberry Mouse Cheesecake - What a nice, creamy wildberry scent! I've always been up and down with wildberry mouse scents, but I think I love Carols. Really yum!

CFTKR: Danish Butter Cookie - I'd like you to meet one of my favorite bakery cookie blends from Carol! It's so good! I snagged a bag in her last opening and I was so excited! I love the buttery notes with the sugar cookie. Fantastic.

BH&G: Candied Caramel Apple - I've loaded up on BH&G Fall scents this is one of my favorite ones I've melted! One of the BEST caramel apple scents in my stash AND it's nice and strong with only one cube! If you don't have this, YOU NEED THIS!


LSC: Pink Sugar Cookie - I didn't realize I've been melting so much LSC lately! I love me a good PS cookie scent, and this one was pretty great! My only complaint is that the cookie note wore off rather quickly and all I was left with was PS. Still loved it!

LSC: Cinnamon Sugar Donut - Awww shit this is amazing! I had been hoarding this one for a while but I just had to melt it! I love great cinnamon bakery scents and this is a classic in my book! Nice and strong.

HHS: Pink Strawberry Noel - Pink and strawberry are meant to be together, I swear! I've only ordered from Janet once, but when I plan on ordering next this will go on my to order list! Smooth, yet strong!

LSC: Blackberry Rock Candy - I really do enjoy LSC's rock candy scents - they add a great sweetness to scents! I've been on a lime kick lately, and lime mixed with the rock candy made this good enough to eat!

LSC: Coco Lime Cookies - Now this was flippin' amazing! I love the coconut and lime together, blended with a bakery note makes it come off as not a summer scent, but a great smooth yet tart cookie scent! LOVE! I want more for sure!

S&S: Strawberry Banana Cream Pie - Oh, Sugar and Spice. You steal my heart over and over again. I'm not really crazy about her strawberry scent, but I love her banana! Blended together as a cream pie it's perfection! Nice and strong too!

Have a great day, girls! 
<3 Dana


No comments:

Post a Comment