Wednesday, November 27, 2013

I'M BACK! With my LSC haul!

We meet again!



I know I've been away from blogging for a while. I miss it and it's time to get back into the swing of things. With getting ready for my wedding, getting married, getting settled into married life, I couldn't find the attention span to blog. I've been taking pics of my hauls, and I'll be showing them the next few days. I'm hopefully going to get back into what I've been melting and my favorites posts too. 

Onto the beloved LSC! Some girls and I on FB literally STALKED their site for the reset, and when they restocked we were locked and loaded! I got 27 scent shots total, and one freebie. This order consists mostly of pumpkin scents and duplicates, so I hope this isn't a boring haul for ya. Here's what I got!


Lavender Mallow Bread - This is a favorite of many, so I had to grab one of these. And now I know why! This is so awesome! I really wish I had gotten more lavender scents, I'm very picky and I really like this one. I love this blend, the bakery notes make this so cozy.

Candy Cane Kisses x 2: Oh wow this is awesome! Smells just like a candy cane with the right hint of sweetness - vanilla perhaps? It's seriously amazing. Smells just like that candy cane ice cream I love from Edy's!

Lavender Cotton Candy: This was an impulse order and I don't really like it. Their herbal like lavender mixed with a sweet cotton candy is just weird. I'll probably pass this one on. 

Peppermint Dreams x 2: I like Candy Cane Kisses way better, but this one is still good! More of a harsh peppermint if that makes sense. I can tell this one is going to be crazy strong!


Creamy Pumpkin Shake x 2: I had gotten this as a gift from Jacqui back when I first got into wax, and I loved it! I knew I had to grab two more. This is great, milky, creamy pumpkin scent. It smells warm to me if ya catch my drift! So comforting. 

Pumpkin Filled Twinky x 2: This one I thought would be the same as Pumpkin Filled Twinkies that I got as a freebie in my last order, but it's not. This is WAY stronger and less creamy than my previous scent shot. This is really yum. 

Pumpkin Pecan Filled Waffles x 2: I got a mini candle of this from B&BW and holy CRAP I fell in love! Of course, this was after the Fall candles were gone so I couldn't get a 3 wick. Go figure. I have to say I like LSC version of this scent even better! By far of my top 3 scents from this order and I'll be looking for this scent from any vendor for sure! 


Pumpkin Mallow Chai x 2: This is another one that Jacqui had given me way back. At least I think it's this one - some variation of a pumpkin Chai scent anyway. Creamy and spicy. 

Pumpkin Bread x 2: This one's weird to me. I don't dislike it, but I don't get any bread notes at all. I get their pumpkin, but the other note smells like maple syrup to me. I definitely get more candy than bakery. Hmmm...

Pumpkin Creme Cupcake x2: This is honestly the lightest of all of the pumpkin blends, and it's light and creamy. Very yummy. Doesn't smell exactly like the B&BW candle, but pretty close.


Apple Cranberry Streusel x 2: I love apple scents and I love cranberry so I thought WHY NOT! This is awesome! I love the tartness of this, I LOVE this! This will be a perfect melt for a cold winter night. 

Beignets x 2: I regretted not getting this one last time around, so I made sure to grab two. THIS ONE IS PERFECT! It smells dead on to CFTKR Cinnamon Streusel and it's one of my favorite scents. Such a strong, sweet cinnamon.

Jack O Lantern Cookies: Nice, sweet pumpkin bakery scent. Pretty basic, but really, really good!

Apple Pumpkin Corn Muffins: This is another of my top 3 favorites! I HATE corn bread to eat, so I thought I would hate this scent but it's freaking AMAZING. I've been loving apple and pumpkin blends and this is no exception. Really wish I had gotten more. *pout*


Gingerbread Apple Sauce: Smells exactly as the name implies! Really nice blend of the gingerbread and the apple note. Super awesome.

Virginia's Blueberry Cookies: Really nice blueberry cookie scent, I had a scent shot of Blueberry Muffins before, and I think I just plain love LSC's blueberry! YUM!

Santa Treats: This was the freebie and I wasn't too wowed with this one. A pretty basic sugar cookie scent to my sniffer.

Toasted Fireside: So, here's my confession: I've become OBSESSED with B&BW's Marshmallow Fireside and all of it's dupes. Like I said, OBSESSED. This is so close! I'll be hoarding this one for sure and it's my last top 3 favorite! I'll be hoarding this like crazy. CRAY-Z.

So that's it! I hope you all have an amazing Thanksgiving! 

<3 Dana


3 comments:

  1. Peppermint Dreams and Candy Cane Kisses are ones I'd love to try - I wish I could catch an opening lol - Nice haul

    ReplyDelete
  2. O.O I got peppermint dreams too! great order... cant wait to get mine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Dana! So lovely to see a post from you. I've missed ya!
    Awesome order! I need to try LSC's blueberry!

    ReplyDelete