Friday, September 13, 2013

Recent hauls!

Hello again!

It's that time, ladies! Tomorrow is my bachelorette party and next weekend is our WEDDING! I had an incredibly stressful day, I think everything kinda piled up on me and I was very emotional. I just got back from the gym, and since blogging is very therapeutic for me, I thought it would be a great time to get some much needed posts published! Today I have my recent little hauls to share with you, I've also been getting birthday money (I'll be turning 29 on the 23rd while we're on our honeymoon!) so I'm plotting some pretty heavy orders soon. (If you know me, you know I usually place small orders. I find it easier to manage my wax collection and make sure I'm only ordering things I really, really want.) Here's some of the fun stuff I've gotten!


Beezy's

I totally regret placing such a teeny order. A LOT. At the time I was feeling very, very guilty about wedding spending. I NEED more Beezy's in my life. I really thought I had more already? Hm.

Wildberry Mouse Zucchini Bread, Ice Cream Scoop Bread, Pink Toasty Marshmallow, Starburst (!!!), Pumpkin Gingerbread (not sure how I feel about this one.), Loopy Loops Bread, Marshmallow Pumpkin Bread (FAVORITE!), and Circus Concession (freebie)


Front Porch

I have this disease where I can't stop ordering Front Porch. Someone needs to take my phone away between 4:30-5 Mon-Fri. It's bad. In a good way. You know what I mean.

Singles: Home For The Holidays, Marshmallow x2
Chunky Muffin: Warm Christmas and Celtic Moonspice (AMAZING!)


My First 12 pack of grubbies in Pink Peppermint Cupcakes
4 pack: Lemon Marshmallow

I also was at WalMart and went to see if they had the new(er) Fall scents, but they didn't. They did, however, restock Candied Caramel Apple.


Sugar & Spice

It's no secret that Shanna's wax is some of the best stuff out there. Her restocks are insane. INSANE. She announced that she's starting taking custom orders starting Monday so that's CRAZY EXCITING! Here's what I got during her first restock!

MY FIRST BAG OF BRITTLE! Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cake
Freebie Mystery cups: one smells like gingerbread, and one smells like watermelon maybe? Either way, they're great!


Mulled Cider, Lollipop Fruit Loops, Buttery Gingerbread (AH-MAZ-ING!), Cotton Candy Butter Brickle x2


Warm Apple Crisp, Eggnog Vanilla Bean Noel (great!), Cider Donuts x2, and Pecan Pie.


Pics, Petals, and Scents

I've had mixed luck with Marcy's wax, but since her RTS stock is so cheap, and I wanted to try some scoopables - I thought I'd place a small order. Here's what I got!

Scoopables: Cotton Candy, Pink Friendship Bread (LOVE), and Wildberry Mouse Zucchini Bread

Chunks: Vanilla Bean Noel/Zucchini Bread (I get only VBN) and Hot Fudge Brownies/Toasted Marshmallow


Scallops: Pink Birthday Cake, Cherry Chip Cake (this one has an add perfume-y note to it..not sure yet), Iced Lemon Cookies (my new obsession. I wish she had had more in stock)

Freebies: Homecoming (a bakery scent I think?) and Berry In Da Coconut (I'm not sure I like this one. I don't like strong coconut scents.)

That's all for now, folks!

<3 Dana

1 comment:

  1. Awesome hauls! Marcy's RTS stuff is always awesome. BEEZY! You should never feel guilty about Beezy. ;)

    I hope you and your (soon to be) husband have a wonderful wedding! :)

    ReplyDelete