Monday, January 27, 2014

My hauls part 2 - Ohio hauls and gifts from Jacqui!

Good afternoon!

Today I have part two of my recent haul post, and this time it's everything I came home with from my trip home to Ohio! I'm always on the lookout for wax, and I actually really love Yankee Candle tarts, they work great in my tea light warmer! (Although I never seem to reach for them!) 

I also go to visit Jacqui every time we come home! She's one of my best friends for sure, and I love that our husbands have become friends too! (We're even all going to New Orleans together in October, I can't wait!) We of course exchanged wax, and she sent me home with some AMAZING stuff! Here we go!



  • I got two clam shells at a local Wal-Mart, Golden Butterscotch Pear (AMAZING!) and Chocolate Peppermint Truffle
  • My uncle gave me a Home For The Holidays candle for Christmas!
  • While driving we actually made a pit stop to Cracker Barrel, and grabbed some Yankee tarts! Two in Meyer Lemon and two in Over The River



The Yankee Candles Store had tarts on clearance for 50 cents a pop, so I had to grab a few!
  • Pumpkin Pie x 2
  • Hot Buttered Rum
  • Merry Marshmallow
  • Sparkling Snow
  • North Pole
  • Peppermint Bark
  • Cozy Sweater


NOW ONTO THE GOOD STUFF! Here's everything that the generous and amazing Jacqui sent me home to Virginia with! THERE'S A LOT! Grab a drink ;)



Lots of CFTKR!

  • Eight Once bag in Gingerbread and Pralines
  • Four once bag in Welcome Home
  • Four once bag in Bonfire Bliss



  • Holiday Treats
  • Frosted Lemon Cookie Snap
  • Sugar Cookies & Flapjacks
  • Caramel Amaretto
  • Fruit Loops & Toasted Marshmallow
  • White Cake
  • Muscadine 
  • Amish Quilt
  • Sugar Cookie Zucchini



  • BSF: Pink Butter Brickle Rock Candy
  • FP: Country Berry Hotcakes
  • FP: Caramel Apples
  • Heavenly Apothecary: Lemon Poundcake/Pistachio/Birthday Cake
  • PPS: Lemon Frosted Birthday Cake
  • VCS: I Feel Pretty
  • VCS: Holly Go Lightly
  • VCS: Spoonful Of Sugar




Sugar and Spice

  • Vanilla Sugar Waffle Cone
  • Bonfire Bliss
  • Pumpkins on the fire!
  • Gingerbread Apple Cake
  • Fruit Loops Vanilla Butter Fudge (OMGGG I NEED BRITTLE IN THIS!)
  • Blueberry Coconut Cake (amazing!)



  • TBG: Faerie Bonfire
  • TBG: Frosted Vanilla Graham Crackers
  • TBG: Pink Bunny Ears
  • VDC: Peppermint Bark
  • i<3wax: Pink Noel
  • i<3wax: Serendipity Cotton Candy Frosting
  • i<3wax: Blackberry Marshmallow Cookie



  • SMT: Orange Chiffon Cake
  • SMT: Ice Cream Scoop Bread Waffle Cone
  • RG: Marshmallow Smoothie Ice Cream
  • RG: Key Lime Swizzle Sticks
  • RG: Royal Lemon Sugar Cookie
  • RG: Berrylicious Pancake Batter



  • LSC: Fall Bounty Zucchini
  • LSC: Gingerbread Applesauce
  • LSC: Mallow Munch
  • LSC: Creamy Pumpkin Shake
  • Beezy: Salted Caramel Corn
  • Beezy: Oreo Cookies
  • Beezy: Wildberry Mouse Zucchini Bread
  • HHS: Granma's Wildberry Mouse
  • SGA: Pink Suger Pistachio Coconut Fluff

THANKS AGAIN FOR EVERYTHING, LOVE! <3 <3

<3 Dana





2 comments:

  1. Yayyyy! I feel like I should have given you more though, it doesn't seem like as much compared to what you gave me when it's all laid out like that!! LOL I feel like I kept trying to give you more and more though. I'm so glad you love everything =) Can't wait for NOLAAAAAAA =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some awesome stuff!! Very generous of Jacqui! I can't wait to hear your reviews!!

    ReplyDelete