Saturday, November 30, 2013

MORE HAULS!!!

Hello!

I hope you all had a great Turkey Day! We went to a friends house and ate some great food, had some yummy drinks, and had a fun time! I attempted Black Friday shopping at the mall, but it was so intense that I could only take about two hours of it.I did get some good stuff though! Here's what I promised - catching up on my hauls! Grab a drink and hang tight, there's quite a lot for sure! Enjoy!


First up I have the lot of I won (to buy.) on the RG FB group page. I put my name down for about four lots, and I won the one that I wanted the most! Here's what I got: 

  • Wild Pomegranate (freebie)
  • Frosted Strawberry Twinkies pie slice
  • Christmas Berry Noel large chunk cookie
  • Macintosh Madness/Pear/Cranberry Apple 1/2 of a large pie
  • Caramel Apple Tres Leche Cake large chunk cookie



My first order I made from Carol during her last, last reopening - 

  • Pumpkin Marshmallow Sugar Cookie
  • Sweet Harvest Pumpkin Zucchini Muffin Cuttable
  • Pumpkin Cream Cheese Roll (amazing!)
  • Pumpkin Crunch Cake



  • Pink Marshmallow Twinkies
  • Cinnamon Zucchini
  • Toffee Graham Pie
  • Wildberry Mousse & Toasted Marshmallow



Of course, as always, Carol was crazy generous with her samples! Here's what she sent me - 

  • Pumpkin Crunch Pie
  • Orange Cream Filled Twinkies (LOVE)
  • Marshmallow Fluff
  • Sugar Milk & Twinkies
  • Orange Caramel Little Bites
  • Jelly Filled Danish Roll
  • Pumpkins and Pralines
  • Pumpkin Souffle



I was also in Jaime's CFTKR RR and I was FIRST! I had never been first in a RR and this box was SO GREAT! Here's what I took out:

  • Chocolate Walnut Expresso
  • Glazed Cinnamon Donuts
  • Strawberry Filled Twinkies
  • Blonde Moment large paw print
  • Key Lime Pie
  • Christmas Thyme
  • Pink Sugared Fluff
  • Pink Sugar Lemon
  • Pumpkin Brulee
  • Strawberry Flapjacks
  • Country Charm



  • Burnt Cream
  • Pink Sugared Orange Juice
  • Tuscan Herb
  • Serendipity Marshmallow Delight
  • Pistachio Almond
  • Lemon Fluff
  • Pumpkin Sweet Cake
  • Apple Grove
  • Sun Goddess
  • Spicy Prim Pie
  • Caramel Apple Praline Zucchini



Some Front Porch:

  • Apple Jack Peel single
  • Caramel Apple Cream Filled Cake hearts
  • Caramel Apple Marshmallow, one of my ALL TIME favorite scents from Angie!



  • Pink Sugared Cream Filled Cake
  • Pink Sugar Marshmallow



I got to be in two awesome RR's recently, and one of them was my great friend Jacqui's! This was seriously an amazing box, and I'm so happy with what I took out. Here's the riches! ;)

  • RG: Streuselkutchen
  • RG: Ooey Gooey Caramel
  • RG: Ultimate Caramel Apple Pie
  • RG: Macintosh Maddness/Cozy Comfort
  • Ava's: Pumpkin Marshmallow
  • Beezy's: Pumpkin Apple Strudel
  • CFTKR: Cranberry Bundt
  • TBG: Grinch Cake
  • CFTKR: Strawberry Corn Pudding
  • CFTKR: Apple Flap Jacks



  • OLC: Sweet Bread
  • LSC: Vanilla Cream Clusters
  • LSC: Candy Land Dreamin
  • TC: Ultimate Donut
  • S&S: Cafe Brulee Cookies
  • S&S: Ghost Munch
  • S&S: Funnel Cake & Waffle Cones
  • FP: Chocolate Cake
  • Daphne's: Zucchini Bread
  • Daphne's: Vanilla Bean & Funnel Cake
  • FP: Ultimate Bakery
  • FP: Christmas Cookies & Eggnog
  • FP: Gingerbread Hotcakes



Of course I missed a few scents from Carol in my first order, so I had to place a teeny lil order!

  • Lime Marshmallow Pie
  • Cherry Vanilla Swirl
  • Candy Cane
Free samples:

  • Sugared Straw Spruce
  • Sugar Milk & Twinkies
  • Pumpkin Cupcake
  • Pumpkin Maple Bars
  • Spun Peppermint



I've become really addicted to Marcy's wax recently and this order BLEW ME AWAY. Every single thing smelled fantastic and I can't wait to start melting!

  • Candy Cane Sugar Cookie Dough Bread
  • Iced Lemon Zucchini Bread 
  • Wildberry Mouse Zucchini Noel x 2
  • Pumpkin Apple Zucchini Bread
  • Sugar Plum Twinkie
  • Pink Friendship Bread (a favorite of mine!)
Onto the free samples, and BOY was she generous!

  • Pumpkin Pecan Twist
  • Orange Twinkie (LOVE LOVE LOVE!)
  • Apple Butter Caramel Zucchini Bread
  • Apple Cider Bread
  • Vanilla Buttercream Birthday Cake



My lovely pal Sarah sent me a RAOK since she knew I haven't tried that much VDC! THANK YOU SO MUCH SARAH!!! It was a totaly surprise and I've LOVED everything I've melted so far!

  • RG: Strawberry Euphoria (!!!!!)
  • Butterfly Lane: BJBC
  • VDC: Pink Sugar Gourmet Cookie
  • VDC: Blonde Moment Zucchini Bread
  • VDC: Nikkie's Tropical Barendipity
  • VDC: Sarah Miller's Chiller Thriller ZB
  • VDC: Pink Blueberry Ice Cream
  • VDC: Serendipity ZB Surprise



I found this random little guy at Wal-Mart! I think he's out too early, but I'll take it! This SMELLS FREAKING AMAZING!!!


My addiction for Marshmallow Fireside and all it's dupes knows no ends. I got these on two separate shopping trips as my freebie item with a coupon.


I also got my pre Black Friday sale order from Beads & Scents! My loaf is in Haunted Corn Maze (caramel apple & candy corn) - an absolute favorite blend of mine from Jesse and Stephen! This loaf is already STRONG too! 

  • Single chunk in Beignets on Decatur 
Freebies:

  • Orange Chiffon Twinkies
  • Peppermint Icing (love!)
  • Pineapple Noel
Mac Apple Noel (!!!)

I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend! 
<3 Dana


1 comment:

  1. omg! great orders.im on a ban so I love looking at these pictures

    ReplyDelete