Saturday, November 30, 2013

MORE HAULS!!!

Hello!

I hope you all had a great Turkey Day! We went to a friends house and ate some great food, had some yummy drinks, and had a fun time! I attempted Black Friday shopping at the mall, but it was so intense that I could only take about two hours of it.I did get some good stuff though! Here's what I promised - catching up on my hauls! Grab a drink and hang tight, there's quite a lot for sure! Enjoy!


First up I have the lot of I won (to buy.) on the RG FB group page. I put my name down for about four lots, and I won the one that I wanted the most! Here's what I got: 

  • Wild Pomegranate (freebie)
  • Frosted Strawberry Twinkies pie slice
  • Christmas Berry Noel large chunk cookie
  • Macintosh Madness/Pear/Cranberry Apple 1/2 of a large pie
  • Caramel Apple Tres Leche Cake large chunk cookie



My first order I made from Carol during her last, last reopening - 

  • Pumpkin Marshmallow Sugar Cookie
  • Sweet Harvest Pumpkin Zucchini Muffin Cuttable
  • Pumpkin Cream Cheese Roll (amazing!)
  • Pumpkin Crunch Cake



  • Pink Marshmallow Twinkies
  • Cinnamon Zucchini
  • Toffee Graham Pie
  • Wildberry Mousse & Toasted Marshmallow



Of course, as always, Carol was crazy generous with her samples! Here's what she sent me - 

  • Pumpkin Crunch Pie
  • Orange Cream Filled Twinkies (LOVE)
  • Marshmallow Fluff
  • Sugar Milk & Twinkies
  • Orange Caramel Little Bites
  • Jelly Filled Danish Roll
  • Pumpkins and Pralines
  • Pumpkin Souffle



I was also in Jaime's CFTKR RR and I was FIRST! I had never been first in a RR and this box was SO GREAT! Here's what I took out:

  • Chocolate Walnut Expresso
  • Glazed Cinnamon Donuts
  • Strawberry Filled Twinkies
  • Blonde Moment large paw print
  • Key Lime Pie
  • Christmas Thyme
  • Pink Sugared Fluff
  • Pink Sugar Lemon
  • Pumpkin Brulee
  • Strawberry Flapjacks
  • Country Charm



  • Burnt Cream
  • Pink Sugared Orange Juice
  • Tuscan Herb
  • Serendipity Marshmallow Delight
  • Pistachio Almond
  • Lemon Fluff
  • Pumpkin Sweet Cake
  • Apple Grove
  • Sun Goddess
  • Spicy Prim Pie
  • Caramel Apple Praline Zucchini



Some Front Porch:

  • Apple Jack Peel single
  • Caramel Apple Cream Filled Cake hearts
  • Caramel Apple Marshmallow, one of my ALL TIME favorite scents from Angie!



  • Pink Sugared Cream Filled Cake
  • Pink Sugar Marshmallow



I got to be in two awesome RR's recently, and one of them was my great friend Jacqui's! This was seriously an amazing box, and I'm so happy with what I took out. Here's the riches! ;)

  • RG: Streuselkutchen
  • RG: Ooey Gooey Caramel
  • RG: Ultimate Caramel Apple Pie
  • RG: Macintosh Maddness/Cozy Comfort
  • Ava's: Pumpkin Marshmallow
  • Beezy's: Pumpkin Apple Strudel
  • CFTKR: Cranberry Bundt
  • TBG: Grinch Cake
  • CFTKR: Strawberry Corn Pudding
  • CFTKR: Apple Flap Jacks



  • OLC: Sweet Bread
  • LSC: Vanilla Cream Clusters
  • LSC: Candy Land Dreamin
  • TC: Ultimate Donut
  • S&S: Cafe Brulee Cookies
  • S&S: Ghost Munch
  • S&S: Funnel Cake & Waffle Cones
  • FP: Chocolate Cake
  • Daphne's: Zucchini Bread
  • Daphne's: Vanilla Bean & Funnel Cake
  • FP: Ultimate Bakery
  • FP: Christmas Cookies & Eggnog
  • FP: Gingerbread Hotcakes



Of course I missed a few scents from Carol in my first order, so I had to place a teeny lil order!

  • Lime Marshmallow Pie
  • Cherry Vanilla Swirl
  • Candy Cane
Free samples:

  • Sugared Straw Spruce
  • Sugar Milk & Twinkies
  • Pumpkin Cupcake
  • Pumpkin Maple Bars
  • Spun Peppermint



I've become really addicted to Marcy's wax recently and this order BLEW ME AWAY. Every single thing smelled fantastic and I can't wait to start melting!

  • Candy Cane Sugar Cookie Dough Bread
  • Iced Lemon Zucchini Bread 
  • Wildberry Mouse Zucchini Noel x 2
  • Pumpkin Apple Zucchini Bread
  • Sugar Plum Twinkie
  • Pink Friendship Bread (a favorite of mine!)
Onto the free samples, and BOY was she generous!

  • Pumpkin Pecan Twist
  • Orange Twinkie (LOVE LOVE LOVE!)
  • Apple Butter Caramel Zucchini Bread
  • Apple Cider Bread
  • Vanilla Buttercream Birthday Cake



My lovely pal Sarah sent me a RAOK since she knew I haven't tried that much VDC! THANK YOU SO MUCH SARAH!!! It was a totaly surprise and I've LOVED everything I've melted so far!

  • RG: Strawberry Euphoria (!!!!!)
  • Butterfly Lane: BJBC
  • VDC: Pink Sugar Gourmet Cookie
  • VDC: Blonde Moment Zucchini Bread
  • VDC: Nikkie's Tropical Barendipity
  • VDC: Sarah Miller's Chiller Thriller ZB
  • VDC: Pink Blueberry Ice Cream
  • VDC: Serendipity ZB Surprise



I found this random little guy at Wal-Mart! I think he's out too early, but I'll take it! This SMELLS FREAKING AMAZING!!!


My addiction for Marshmallow Fireside and all it's dupes knows no ends. I got these on two separate shopping trips as my freebie item with a coupon.


I also got my pre Black Friday sale order from Beads & Scents! My loaf is in Haunted Corn Maze (caramel apple & candy corn) - an absolute favorite blend of mine from Jesse and Stephen! This loaf is already STRONG too! 

  • Single chunk in Beignets on Decatur 
Freebies:

  • Orange Chiffon Twinkies
  • Peppermint Icing (love!)
  • Pineapple Noel
Mac Apple Noel (!!!)

I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend! 
<3 Dana


3 comments:

  1. omg! great orders.im on a ban so I love looking at these pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate your work and very amazing and important information about the wax melt which have share in this blog.
    wax melt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wax melt gifts I am impressed. I don't think Ive met anyone who knows as much about this subject as you do. You are truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that people could understand and made the subject intriguing for everyone. Really, great blog you have got here.

    ReplyDelete